Linen Cabinets – Linen is a generic term used to describe any number of textile fabrics. Technically, true linen is made from flax fiber. Inexpensive, lightweight linen used for bedding, towels, tablecloths, clothing and furniture covers. Like other fibers, natural, is soft to the touch, giving the furniture a comfortable feeling. Furniture Linen cabinets require routine cleaning to keep it looking new.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Clean Furniture Linen Cabinets
1. Remove the cushions of sofas, furniture, chair, and cabinets. Place padding outdoors and shake each piece to remove any dust or dirt.
2. Sprinkle a thin layer of sodium bicarbonate on the cushions. Wait 10-15 minutes to allow time for the baking soda to absorb odors from the fabric.
3. Connect a brush attachment to vacuum standard. Spend the brush lightly on both sides of the pads to remove the baking soda. Passing the vacuum cleaner by the stationary surfaces of linen cabinets, starting with the top of each piece to the bottom.
4. Check the manufacturer’s label for cleanup code. The label is usually near the bottom or the edge of a cushion.
5. Lava furniture labeled with a “W” with a mild detergent solution. Mix 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap with 1 cup cold water.
6. Clean furniture marked with an “S” in small areas. Dampen a cloth with cleaning solvent and dry cloth lightly pressed onto the fabric.