Installing new modern ceiling fans with lights instead of the existing ceiling light is easier than you think project. The fan unit is generally connected in the same manner and the light is controlled by the same wall switch. If the fan has a light, then the wall switch will provide power to the motor and light, with additional switches on the fan itself that allows you to activate one or the other.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Connect Modern Ceiling Fans with Lights
- Disconnect the energy in the ceiling from the fuse box in the house. Remove removing the screws that hold the roof assembly.
- Locate the mounting bracket that came with the modern ceiling fans with lights. Wrap the wire stripping box ground screw on green ground in support copper.
- Put the fan as indicated in the instructions, but no adjustments blades yet.
- Connect the wires by color. If the fan has light included, there will be a blue wire should be connected to the two blacks.
- Lift the fan cover to the modern ceiling fans with lghts and secure it to the bracket with the screws provided. Connect power and test the motor.
- Disconnect the existing power from the fuse box in the house.
- Remove the screws holding the switch in place and pull it out of the wall.
This post topic: Lighting