Kitchen faucet spray head replacement – The plastic water splash head on a kitchen sink takes a considerable measure of misuse and can now and then split. On the off chance that you discover proof of a water release that appears to travel every which way, check the sprayer. Harmed splash heads typically just hole when you utilize them, so the indications of a break may not be spotted quickly.
Substitution water kitchen faucet spray head replacement for a kitchen spigot are economical.
12 Picture Gallery: Instruction kitchen faucet spray head replacement
- Turn the splash head counterclockwise until it divides from the coupling.
- Evacuate the washers.
- Pry off the wire snap ring with a screwdriver.
- Slip off the slide nut.
- Slide the end of the hose through the new slide nut.
- Fit the new wire snap ring into the depression found on the end of the hose.
- Slide the new thin washer over the end of the hose.
- Slide the new thick washer over the end of hose.
- Press on the washers until they are bolted into spot.
- Join the new spread head to the slide nut by contorting clockwise until tight.
- Test kitchen faucet spray head replacement breaks by completely expanding the hose and utilizing the sprayer.
This post topic: Kitchen